We currently have English Worksheets for Abbreviations, Active and Passive Voice, Adjectives, Adverbs, Alliteration, Alphabet, Antonyms, Apostrophes, Articles, Back to School, Book Report, Capitalization, Character Analysis, Clauses, Commas, Compound Words, Conflict, Conjunctions, Context Clues, Contractions, Definition, Exclamation Marks, Figures of Speech, Graphic Organizers, Homophones, Idioms, Interjections, Lesson Plan Template, Metaphors, Nouns, Onomatopoeia, Organizational Patterns, Parallel Structure, Periods, Plot, Poetry, Point of View, Prefixes, Prepositions, Pronouns, Punctuation, Question Marks, Quotation Marks, Reading, Reading, Reading Comprehension, Research, Rhyming, Sentence Fragments, Sentences, Sight Words, Speaking, Spelling, Subject and Predicates, Suffixes, Summary, Syllables, Synonyms, Text Evidence, Text Structure, Theme, Transitional Words, Verbs, Vocabulary, Vowels, Word Analysis, Works Cited, Writing, Writing Conclusions, and Writing Prompts. We are adding new English Worksheets to the site every day so visit us often. We will be glad to design any English Worksheet you might need for your Lesson Planning. Just Contact Us , we will be happy to assist you.
1. Do you think there is too much fighting on . Why or why not?
2. Do you think it is necessary to have alcohol at a party in order to have a good time?
3. Does it bother you to be around someone who has bad manners?
4. Should there be a dress code in places such as school, restaurants, and places of business? Why or why not?
5. Should animals be used for medical research?
6. Should the American Government financially support Olympic teams?
7. Should people be prohibited from smoking in certain places?
8. Families are important because...
9. Would you like to be famous? Why or why not? What would you like to be famous for?